I blooming love a christmas jumper! I seem to have quite a large collection now, but still not quite enough to be able to wear a different one every day of December unfortunately, maybe next year. If you also love to spread cheer with a snazzy christmas jumper, my top ten festive jumpers of 2018 are bound to please you.
- For ladies, this ‘Full of Christmas Spirits’ long-line jumper will keep you cosy and bring a smile to those you see. It’s £15.99 in New Look and available in sizes small, medium and large.
- Men can light up a room with a polar bear jumper from Next, which features flashing lights. Available in sizes from extra small to three times extra-large, this flashing number costs £35.
- If its glitter you’re after, Matalan have a sequin wreath jumper for ladies. The jumper itself is speckled with sparkles with a sequin ‘Merry Christmas’ wreath in the middle. This jumper comes in sizes from small to extra-large, and costs £15, get your christmas sparkle on.
- My personal favourite men’s festive jumper this year is also from Matalan. Available in sizes from small to 2x large and costing £18 is this wonderful ‘Winner Winner Christmas Dinner’
- Not strictly a jumper but for the little ones, this cotton reindeer cardigan is bound to please. If only they had it in my size! This adorable cardigan is from Marks and Spencer, costs either £14 or £16 depending on the size and can be bought in sizes to fit 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months and 2-3 years.
- For the older kids, look no further than this elf jumper with pompoms. £10 in Asda and in sizes to fit from ages 4 to 14, get your elf there quickly! (Sorry guys…) Or £9 for sizes to fit from 1 to 4. #elfie!
- Ladies can keep themselves warm in a hooded fleece snowman sweatshirt. Soft fleecy material, featuring a fake tartan scarf on pompom buttons will keep you cosy all winter long. This sweatshirt can be found in Asda for £14 in sizes small to XX large.
- Men can spread some festive cheer with this ‘reinbeer’ offering in Asda. A perfect cheesy pun for Christmas Day! Available is sizes small to XX large for £16.
Have any of these jumpers caught your eye? Will you be donning any christmas clothing this year?
(I don’t earn anything from any purchases made via the links in this post)