Finding those adorable little extras for your loved ones stocking can be tricky if you’re unable to get to shops for inspiration, and some of the stocking filler categories online can appear to be filled with only the tackiest of items. This year I’ve been on the lookout for stocking fillers that are not only adorable, but are guaranteed to be enjoyed in the hope of helping others with their Christmas shopping woes.
- Fruity sparkle drops, from Not On The Highstreet for £4.69, and available in 20 different colours and flavours. These are perfect for adding sparkle to any drink, and what better time for sparkly drinks than Christmas? (These are gluten free and suitable for vegetarians, but are processed in a facility where nuts are present)
- Gin drink stirrers, sold by Holly’s Lollies, £6.50 for a pack of 6. The stirrers, available in elderflower, lemon, raspberry and pink grapefruit, add colour and flavour to a gin and tonic, or whatever drink you fancy, and can then be saved for making more drinks, or eaten immediately. Yum! Holly’s Lollies have plenty of other sweets to fill a stocking too.
- Got a Disney lover in your life? Pick up this adorable Minnie Mouse headband in Boots for £6. You can keep your hair away from your face when putting makeup or a face mask on, and also have Minnie’s ears and bow making you look as beautiful as Minnie herself.
- If your Disney lover is more princess than mouse, this Princess Aurora eye mask would make a sweet stocking filler. Available in Boots for £6.
- Festive beard oils are a great idea for any bearded fellas. They get a well looked after beard, and you get to enjoy the smells of ‘winter spice’ and ‘orange and cinnamon’, win win if you ask me! The pack of two can be bought from Boots for £6.
- Novelty toilet paper covered in jokes is an ideal funny filler, and will be laughed at by many. Pick up a roll in Asda for £3.
- If you’re looking to fill a stocking with beauty products but are worried about sensitive skin, Neals Yard Remedies have you covered with their Christmas gift sets. These are my three favourites; Bee Lovely hand cream and body lotion, £15, Wild Rose hand care set, £10, and their Prepare for Bed pillow spray and roll on remedy, £12.50. All NYR products are organic, scented with essential oils, and safe for sensitive skin.
- Liqueur hot chocolate shots are perfect for anyone who loves a cosy hot chocolate, and these are sure to please due to their unique design. Available in milk chocolate with a shot of Irish cream, coffee liqueur or amaretto, you get 3 for £8.50 from Not On The Highstreet. (These are gluten free and suitable for vegetarians)
Have you seen any unusual stocking fillers this year? Has this list given you a few ideas? All items on this list are available online, you don’t need to even step near a busy shop.
(I don’t earn from anything purchased through the links on this post)